You can type here any text you want

I have an 1984 Monte Carlo SS that..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Aceprowler

I just brought up from Florida, Rob and I met at North Carolina as our meet point.

I was looking is any of you GN guys would like to trade an RUST FREE GN any year.

This is what's in it or done to it :

This Car Turns Heads and is definately a Show Cards!!

Crate 350 - HP? Edelbrock 1406, 600cfm Carb on top.
700R4 with 3.42 - 8.5 GN rear.
16" Center Line rims with 245/50
Brand New 3" Exaust and Hooker Competition Headers ready to go on.
Dual Electric Fans with Black Top plate that was just sandblasted and painted.
5% Black Window Tint all the way around.
Sanded and repainted in 91 and still looks like original White Paint.

This is a long story of why I would just love a Grand National... GNX with come someday!!

I will write the story on Aceprowler - Jamie Ewing's Custom Garage on CarDomain - Erie, Pennsylvania car pictures and photos at CarDomain.comto not hog up the space for someone who would care less.

I was 18 yrs old and I've just turned 36 yrs old July 21th. 18 is the beginning of my story to the end Today..I hope.

That's a really nice SS! Good luck with the sale.

Much better then the Aerocoup in the other photos - good trade! :)

That's a really nice SS! Good luck with the sale.

Much better then the Aerocoup in the other photos - good trade! :)

Thanks man!

Here are some pictures :

Picture_028.jpg

Picture_029jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

Picture_030jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

How about my 1984 Monte Carlo SS, I just brought this up from Florida. It has absolutely no rust.

It has 82 Vette, 4 bolt main 350 with 700r4 trans, 8.5 GN rear with 3.42's.

Paint is from 91 and still is excellent.

Email me for more pictures jamie_ewing@msn.com

Thanks!

That's a nice looking car, but I believe it takes the right person to go from the "darkside" to the "commonside".

i think what he meant was that you would be better off trying to sell it on that site then swingin back over here and picking one out of the bunch for sale on here. just don't think anyone's gonna give up thier gn for a chebbie. once you join the darkside it's hard to go back to anything else. good luck
larry

True, True. I think I'll get rid of my chebbie for 8500 and grab me a old lady ride for much less, all I need is a body a body of an grandma (The Dark Side). :)

aceprowler: I think you have misunderstood. Wile87 got it.
I was saying that you should probably try to sell outright and then try and buy a GN. While it is possible some people would trade a GN for some old Chevy muscle. No one is going to trade a GN for a Monte.

I am a huge Monte fan. I have had 3 aerocoupes and 3 regular SS's. It would take a bunch of boot for me to trade back to a monte. I have actually been thinking about selling my national because I have a 7 yr goal to be debt free by the time I turn 40. I had a guy trying to give me 8G's boot for a super clean 87 aero but I just had to turn down. I love the cars but the GN just holds a better value. It is just the fact of being different. Nice monte and good luck with the sale.

Summer is back and the monte has been in the garage and ready to come out and figured I would post again just to see if anyone is looking. I'll sell it or trade it.

Thanks guys! Almost the season here up north! Can't wait!

Took some new pictures of her today since out of storage for the summer. Got a chance to clean the inside and rims today. Wash and wax next week for sure! Hope you like

008JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

006JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

Back