You can type here any text you want

I have become a stalker.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wiked87gn

Banned
Yesterday leaving my house i got behind this beautiful red 2002 Dodge Viper, driver in the mid 40's with his chick on the shotgun seat, I noticed that he kept eyeing his rear view mirror so he made a left at the next upcoming light then a quick right onto a residential area, so i went straight and make a same right at the street accross from him knowing that the street the just turned on would be a dead end and he would have to meet me when we got to the stop sign, well he did, he knew then i was searching from some trouble, so he went straight then made another left and i followed then he made a right and i followed, i was like :mad: ( I know this boy is not lost) he is just giving me the run around cause he knew what would happen if he lined up next next to the black beast , maybe he did not want to get spanked in front of his chick after telling her that his car is the fastest SH** around, needless to say after turning 6 or 7 times to follow him he wanted none, maybe my open dump pipe and the really loud whistle coming from the exaust scared him away who knows.. btw i was running 22psi and 18* chip with alky on kill mode :). oh well maybe next time he will want to play, i know he lives around here and i will keep stalking until i get him pissed enought to run me. :D ..

I bet he thinks you're just plain creepy. let me know how it goes if you do run against him though ;)
electric cutout maybe a good idea? be stealthier about lining up w/ people haha.

I usually leave it up to other people to race me but when I find a car like a Viper or Lambo, I usually do a little harassment. I think the Countach I raced was just running for his life. I figured I would never get that chance again so after harassing him on and off the gas for 5 miles he finally punched it.

Back