You can type here any text you want

I Have Cash Ready To Buy A Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

smoke20

Lets see here i have cash in hand looking to buy a gn. I asked for pictures, I get told fly out to look at it and drive it home. I have bought alot of cars with out going to look at them. is it that hard to snap a picure. I guess so. :rolleyes:

Do i need to take a picture of the cash will that help:confused:

Im am Looking for a gn with nice paint and interior, would rather not have it undercoated, but if it is im ok with that, drive train does not matter going with a sbc with a f2 prcharger.Looking to keep around 15g

Lets see here i have cash in hand looking to buy a gn. I asked for pictures, I get told fly out to look at it and drive it home. I have bought alot of cars with out going to look at them. is it that hard to snap a picure. I guess so. :rolleyes:

Do i need to take a picture of the cash will that help:confused:

Hey Smoke,

I don't need a pic of cash. I know what that looks like.

I was just getting ready to post this one when I saw your ad.

BTW, that is condensation from the ice cold 134a upgraded A/C under the car in some pics and causing the sweat on the A/C lines under the hood.

Just so you know, the numbers in the Dyno sheets is RWHP and RWTQ. The car is Badd A$$!

Here's some pics for you:

Turner1_p01.jpg

Turner2_p01.jpg

P7300352.jpg

P7300353.jpg

P7300354.jpg

P7300355.jpg

P7300356.jpg

P7300357.jpg

Notice the last pic!

I'm starting to learn reflective photography technology because Ty said It was the only way to sell cars in his area!:biggrin:

P7300327.jpg

P7300328.jpg

P7300344.jpg

P7300345.jpg

P7300346.jpg

P7300347.jpg

P7300358.jpg

P7300363.jpg

P7300364.jpg

yes NOW was that hard, when you are trying to sell a car don't except some one to fuy 1500 miles over 30 words and pictures.http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/288700-87-g-n-52xxx.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just fly in to philly airport ill pick u up and you can drive it home for 15g p.s i drove it 240 round trip to oc maryland this weekend flawless ride in the a/c

you can be a smart ass no problem!!!!!!! But when you tell some one to send pictures and he tells you to fly out thats bull ****

you can be a smart ass no problem!!!!!!! But when you tell some one to send pictures and he tells you to fly out thats bull ****

Who's being a smart ass?:eek: I'm not, but do know how to be if necessary.;)

You posted an ad looking for a GN and wanting pics. I was just supplying you with what you asked for because it was easy and I was just getting on here getting ready to post my car for sale. I just thought I would give you what you asked for.:biggrin:

Not everyone is willing to do what is necessary when they want to sell something. Some people are lazy and some people aren't. It just so happens that I'm not.:biggrin:

you hang out with the village? do not need that much of a car sorry putting a v-8 in it

im going turbo v8 with my other car... thats why i put my we4 for sale.

do i hang with the village?! hah, i hang with joey and vito from time to time, but thats really it.

im going turbo v8 with my other car... thats why i put my we4 for sale.

do i hang with the village?! hah, i hang with joey and vito from time to time, but thats really it.
i want to 25.5 a gn and put the v-6 in my malibu and sell that! and build a sb2 set up for the gn

First Of All You Try To Low Ball Me And I Dont Know You From Abag Of **** On The Side Of The Road!!! And You Can Stick Your Cash In Hand Up Your A$$$$ !! Thanx Again

people who say they have ca$h in hand ... or dont worry abt the money.... you better worry abt the money :rolleyes:

First Of All You Try To Low Ball Me And I Dont Know You From Abag Of **** On The Side Of The Road!!! And You Can Stick Your Cash In Hand Up Your A$$$$ !! Thanx Again
I offered you asking price but you can't get off your ass to take a picture.

Fifty bucks says he ends up with something rusty because he didn't look at it in person first.:eek:

Back