You can type here any text you want

I Have Cash Ready To Buy A Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i had a guy from florida said he had cash in hand,he came up to see some family then came up to see my car, he said he was ready to buy, i pulled my car out in dead winter with salt on the roads, he drove my car, i asked him for a deposit, he says to me he didn't bring any money, and afterwards says to me that he didn't want to spend what i was asking for, he ends up telling me that he wants to buy a car for around 10k in florida, my car was all detailed up with no dirt on it whatsoever, freakin jerkoff was dicking me around for no reason at all, so a few months later he calls me again and says he really wants my car, do you think i am gonna pull my car out again, no freaking way unless i see that " cash in hand".I was asking for $18,500 for an original 40,ooo mile trans am TTA.

i had a guy from florida said he had cash in hand,he came up to see some family then came up to see my car, he said he was ready to buy, i pulled my car out in dead winter with salt on the roads, he drove my car, i asked him for a deposit, he says to me he didn't bring any money, and afterwards says to me that he didn't want to spend what i was asking for, he ends up telling me that he wants to buy a car for around 10k in florida, my car was all detailed up with no dirt on it whatsoever, freakin jerkoff was dicking me around for no reason at all, so a few months later he calls me again and says he really wants my car, do you think i am gonna pull my car out again, no freaking way unless i see that " cash in hand".I was asking for $18,500 for an original 40,ooo mile trans am TTA.
I will agree with you that their are people out their that blow smoke up you ass, but to ask some one to take pictures, and get told to fly out instead of taking pictures. I posted here with full intent of buying a car, and i found one. a little more than I wanted to spend but oh well.

This i like the second time you have been on hear acting a fool looking to buy a car?

I wouldn't sell you a car if I needed a lung transplant yesterday.

What an a$$hat.

Go buy a regular regal if you want to throw a V8 in it. Leave the TR's alone.

just sit at home and be a pc tough guy lol, i have bought a 36000 mile car to cut up bitch, and i will sell the parts i don't use.. maybe i will buy that 700 mile car and cut it up so you can get all bent out of shape.

ps When you write the check for my cars you can tell me what to do with them.

First Of All You Try To Low Ball Me And I Dont Know You From Abag Of **** On The Side Of The Road!!! And You Can Stick Your Cash In Hand Up Your A$$$$ !! Thanx Again
:confused: He offered asking price. All he asked for was additional pictures/information. And I just looked over the thread only to see most every response in there was "post more pics" and the like. One guy even went through what should be basic knowledge for someone using the internet as a sales tool. Details & pictures. For those who don't live anywhere near you (which was also not initially listed), these are the needed things unless you're just looking to waste your own time and the board's bandwidth.

This i like the second time you have been on hear acting a fool looking to buy a car?

I wouldn't sell you a car if I needed a lung transplant yesterday.

What an a$$hat.

Go buy a regular regal if you want to throw a V8 in it. Leave the TR's alone.
I haven't really paid a lot of attention to smoke's posts. So I don't really have an opinion on him being an asshat or not. I will say I saw more sandy vaginas over his turbo V8 GNX than I ever thought possible. In my opinion, it is one of the coolest cars out there. I would have/drive it in a heartbeat. Granted, that is my personal opinion. Regardless, here is a neat thing about people and THEIR stuff.... They can do what they want with it and you, nor anyone else, has to like it one bit.

As far as whether or not you would sell the guy anything, I doubt he cares. I'm not sure why you have such bravado about the entire subject either way, though.

Your "Go buy a regular regal if you want to throw a V8 in it. Leave the TR's alone." comment/demand makes you look like the heartbroken school girl on her first rag, or "asshat" if you prefer (IMO of course). While I might agree with your opinion to a point seeing as I honesty prefer a TR to be a turbo-6 powered car, I don't know that I have ever phrased it like you did especially considering as already mentioned, people can do what they want with their vehicles. It's not my choice to make unless I am paying for it.

He sells parts he doesn't need/want. That allows for parts that are needed/wanted by others to acquire them. How is that a problem?

He is a pro what? Car buyer? Again, how is that bad?

:confused: He offered asking price. All he asked for was additional pictures/information. And I just looked over the thread only to see most every response in there was "post more pics" and the like. One guy even went through what should be basic knowledge for someone using the internet as a sales tool. Details & pictures. For those who don't live anywhere near you (which was also not initially listed), these are the needed things unless you're just looking to waste your own time and the board's bandwidth.

I haven't really paid a lot of attention to smoke's posts. So I don't really have an opinion on him being an asshat or not. I will say I saw more sandy vaginas over his turbo V8 GNX than I ever thought possible. In my opinion, it is one of the coolest cars out there. I would have/drive it in a heartbeat. Granted, that is my personal opinion. Regardless, here is a neat thing about people and THEIR stuff.... They can do what they want with it and you, nor anyone else, has to like it one bit.

As far as whether or not you would sell the guy anything, I doubt he cares. I'm not sure why you have such bravado about the entire subject either way, though.

Your "Go buy a regular regal if you want to throw a V8 in it. Leave the TR's alone." comment/demand makes you look like the heartbroken school girl on her first rag, or "asshat" if you prefer (IMO of course). While I might agree with your opinion to a point seeing as I honesty prefer a TR to be a turbo-6 powered car, I don't know that I have ever phrased it like you did especially considering as already mentioned, people can do what they want with their vehicles. It's not my choice to make unless I am paying for it.

He sells parts he doesn't need/want. That allows for parts that are needed/wanted by others to acquire them. How is that a problem?

He is a pro what? Car buyer? Again, how is that bad?

Thank You Very Much,

Attachments

• DSC01801.jpg
    DSC01801.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 244
As far as I am concerned, there are things that I liked and didn't like on both cars. But, it is absolutely correct that they are yours and it is your money and as far as I am concerned, it is your decision what you do with both your money and cars.

When someone buys something of mine, it is theirs and I don't really care what they do with it. I would prefer not to see one get cut up, but it is theirs to do with as they will.

Bottom line is no matter if they modify the heck out of it, keep it stock, crush it, cut it into little pieces or burn it to the ground, it is theirs not mine.

Better yet, if they destroy them, it only makes mine rarer and more valuable!:biggrin:

9.11 at 163 and weighs 4300 lbs at 12 psi, not on kill like your little six lol

Back