You can type here any text you want

I just killed a loud ass Grand National in my B-E-A-M-E-R

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Midnightbeamer

in my dreams, gosh I miss my TR....Just got a late model BMW 325 and joined one of their message boards and man these guys are a bunch of pompous morons....They claim to eat GN's for lunch and when I went to defend the TR community boy oh boy did it get heated....It's amazing how these guys are under some illusion that it costs' tens of thousands of dollars to build a 10/11 sec monster...if one of you guys see an M3 or M5 be sure to lay the smackdown, for me....

Typical BMW people. I remember when I was going to tech school there was this guy who loved his BMW, I didn't really talk to him, but everyone kept telling him to race my GN if his was so fast. His response was "mine is a luxury car", to which everyone replied, "so is a Buick Regal!".

Typical BMW people. I remember when I was going to tech school there was this guy who loved his BMW, I didn't really talk to him, but everyone kept telling him to race my GN if his was so fast. His response was "mine is a luxury car", to which everyone replied, "so is a Buick Regal!".

Well you'd think that if they beat up on GN's with regularity they'd certainly post about it, on their boards & on this one but because someone dreamed they outran a GN doesn't make it so...Here's the thread:

5.0 Mustang GT vert vs Bmw 335i - Page 4 - Bimmerforums - The Ultimate BMW Forum

That was entertaining. I like how the post was closed so fast. lol...

I wasted a brand new 2006 M3 in 06 it had dealer plates and all, the guy was with his buddy, It all started in a left hand turn lane, he was behind me and I saw them pointing and talking about the GN, once the light turned green I took the outside lane to see if they wanted a beating "well" they took the inside lane and the pass leans out the window and says/ waves bye,bye... with this stupid $h!t eating grin. I laughed at him as they passed by then floored it I was going about 25-30mph at the time when I nailed it, I passed them like they where standing still and waved back as I drove by, it happened instantly. lol I let it go through the gears after I past them because the road was so straight and also in a industrial area prob hit mid 3rd gear.
Once we both lined up at the next light the pass just sat there embarrassed and the driver gave me a pi$$ed thumbs up shaking his head then looked away.

I wasted a brand new 2006 M3 in 06 it had dealer plates and all, the guy was with his buddy, It all started in a left hand turn lane, he was behind me and I saw them pointing and talking about the GN, once the light turned green I took the outside lane to see if they wanted a beating "well" they took the inside lane and the pass leans out the window and says/ waves bye,bye... with this stupid $h!t eating grin. I laughed at him as they passed by then floored it I was going about 25-30mph at the time when I nailed it, I passed them like they where standing still and waved back as I drove by, it happened instantly. lol I let it go through the gears after I past them because the road was so straight and also in a industrial area prob hit mid 3rd gear.
Once we both lined up at the next light the pass just sat there embarrassed and the driver gave me a pi$$ed thumbs up shaking his head then looked away.

Nice....they never seem to get enough

That was entertaining. I like how the post was closed so fast. lol...

Thread was closed because that one guy was calling me outta my name...I mean these clowns were acting like ricers...I expected different from BMW owners but guess I was wrong....Well, I'll be the first humble BMW owner..:smile:

I took out a 325 a couple of yrs ago. Actually, it was he who asked for it as he initiated the first move when he tried to pass me on a straight. He couldn't believe the TR was only a 6 and he handled defeat pretty well. My car is really a sleeper with the chrome trim and vinyl top so he didn't have any idea what was coming! Lots of those guys personalities fit very closely to Vette owners which I don't care for. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.:cool:

Ha.
Good one, Underboost.
Should've given him 3 honks as you went by.:biggrin:

I love slapping the M cars around....but I gotta say....if I had the discretionary coin and felt like buying a beemer...I'd be all over the new M3 or M5.

The albanians in highschool always bought BMWs and Audis that were all dented up and rusted to **** with overspray on the interior from when they tried to paint it themself. Always thought they were hot ****.

Now, I don't mind BMWs, infact I am actually impressed by the M series. But the people that buy BMWs because they think it makes their dick bigger are retarded. They pay for the name and honestly get ripped off. I always love it when I see someone in one of these 'high end' luxury cars try to race someone driving a '**** box' and looses.

I would still love to have a new 135i. Twin turbo V6 with a warranty? Yes please!

1.jpg

I've been at the dyno when a mid 90s M3 with a built motor that he said he had thousands in didn't break 300. He wasn't very happy. I've seen a few of those TT cars dyno and run and they are much more potent.

I have owned a few BMW's and have to say ,never again....my next luxury sport car will without a doubt be a Mercedes,,maybe a e55 ...or along those lines...GN are always first...:smile:

back when i had my 86 gt i had a guy in a m3 try me on the right at a light. he didn't get passed me. pulls up at the next light bumpin his gums that he didn't even get into it. told him me neither as i just rolled into after letting out the clutch. this time dropped the clutch at about 4500 and took him out spinning.em into a 2nd gear pwr shift. my stang had nothing on my gn. can't wait to get it back on the street and get my first kill in it.

years back when i lived on the southside of chicago, some bmw 325 or whatever chased me on the expressway from WHITE SOX park to the 95th street exit. he never had a chance. i would floor it and leave him and when i slow down he would try to do the ricer fly-by, i would floor it again. this went on & on until i got off at 95th street. this clown must of thought he could out run the GN but found out the hard way he couldnt :D .

Guys I have driven them all... None of them are that impressive to me... They seem to have alot of top end power, which is great on the interstate:biggrin:

I have logged a lot of miles on S500's. From a dig its a pig, from a roll it is all fun:biggrin:

Back