You can type here any text you want

I just want to thank John Pearcy and Julio Don

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lunkan

Crazy? Me? :-P
I want to thank Julio for the great stuff he´s doing for our cars and I really praise his alkykit, what would we do without it... ;)

My biggest thanks goes to John Pearcy of Johns Performance. What a person, what would I do without HIM? He has made it possible for me in all the best ways. And not at least for letting me stay at his place when visiting Seatle...

And for all of You who dídn´t know, John has got Julio´s alky kit in stock and will try to keep having. That goes for both the TTA and the GN kit.

And would like to thank You other guys who´s helping me with tips and tricks, like the DIY double pumper.

THANK YOU ALL from a cold and dark Sweden
/Andreas

Andreas your too much. See this car thing is about making friends and little by little they grow into great friendships. Business aside I still remember your posts as soon as you bought the car from Uffe..ohhh boy :)

I'm glad I can help in any way, its what keeps me ticking :)

Many thanks for the support and thumbs up.. it is why friends like yourself make my little gadget get to the next level..

Johns a good guy.. somebody call and order something from him...

Stay warm..

Well what can I say...

I am just standing in the line with Andreas, both Julio and John has great custom support!

And I have already blowed a fuse on that damn alky pump LOL.
Turned out that I have a leak in a connection, maybe that was why I had to spray so much alky...

Daniel

:o

How could I forget Eric Marshall? Big thanks goes to him as well.

Most humble regards
/Andreas

Back