You can type here any text you want

I know this TTA was here,look at the $$$

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
BandAid said:
Look at what they want for your old TTA,,,,

Hope they gave you somewhere near that price,cause I would go postal on their arse

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pont...iewItemQQcategoryZ6420QQitemZ4610177159QQrdZ1

I bought my TT/A from them 2 years ago. They put one on E-Bay saying mint and when I got there(after 4 hours with the trailer)the car I had won had a HUGE key scratch on the drivers door. This was not listed on E-Bay. I told them that this was not mint and their reply was "it's mint for an 89".

Luckily they had another one there that I bought. I would have freaked on them if they didn't.

I believe there are 2 partners. "One" of them is a stand up guy.

Man that thing is modified! And they want 26k! I'm undecided on those rims, does anyone know who makes them....

David

phillyturbosix said:
Their Simmons rims. personally I like the stockers better then those.

Jim, that car has been around for a while. I traded e-mails with them a while back. The best they would do it for was $23,995

Have you seen this one:

http://www.cars-on-line.com/8693.html

How about this one from Hemmings:

$ 32,000 1989 Pontiac Trans Am Fair Play, SC
PONTIAC: 1989 Trans Am 2-DR hardtop, 20TH. ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL, official pace car,V-6 turbo engine, only 39 hardtops built, rare, like new, never raced, wrecked or modifed, new Goodyear ZR-50 tires, new repair manuals. 22k miles. never driven in elements. $32,000 Contact: Keith, 864-972-9795 SC

There is another one I can't find the ad for. 70K miles and they want $27990

WOW, that's all I can say.

There are alot of stupid people in this world, and most of them don't find out until it's too late.

People do tend to throw the word MINT around way too much when selling cars. It's so frustrating when buying. "This car is mint-- except for . . ."

Mint means absolutely perfect with no questions at all. Thus, very few cars are truely in mint condition.

I really like how their ebay ad says nothing about the car, only about their dealership...what advertising idiots.
As far as the car, didn't Heath Elmer build up a TTA that looked similar to that with those rims? Maybe this is it is why they want so much??

But since they offer no description for the car you the heck knows....

That cars-on-line ad has been there with that same pic for 5+ years.

I first saw it when I sold an 88 GTA on that site in mid 2000. They don't exactly update that site much to get rid of the old ones eh?

Back