You can type here any text you want

I`m glad i sold my vette...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
lets face the facts. its not the car its the driver.guns dont kill people. people do.but the 62 vette falling off the tractor was funny.as long as it aint my car!

I turned it off @ :45 seconds, I can't take the pain anymore

plus my pops drives a vette, but at least I know my pops doesn't drive like a punk. Hell I missed my plane to FL cus my pops wouldn't drive faster, I missed it by less then 10 minutes. I yelled DRIVE FASTER and he then brought the car *2009 vette* up to 3 grand instead of 2 grand lol. O well, I know my pops is 100% happy with his car and he isn't about to have some kid (that being me) tell him how to drive his car.

I turned it off @ :45 seconds, I can't take the pain anymore

plus my pops drives a vette, but at least I know my pops doesn't drive like a punk. Hell I missed my plane to FL cus my pops wouldn't drive faster, I missed it by less then 10 minutes. I yelled DRIVE FASTER and he then brought the car *2009 vette* up to 3 grand instead of 2 grand lol. O well, I know my pops is 100% happy with his car and he isn't about to have some kid (that being me) tell him how to drive his car.

Good one....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Back