You can type here any text you want

I need a good trans shop in the Tacoma/Gig Harbor area.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SouthernCal GN

I come in peace....AK AK
Seems that I've developed a case of the leaks, and I want someone familiar with the GN to look at it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

There is a man named Dave Splett that owns a trans shop in Lynnwood I believe. He has built most of the beefed up Turbo Buick tranny's around here.

Thanks, guys- I'm new to the area, and can use any help that offered. I me t John up im Marysville- are there any more shops that cater to our cars?

How about get-togethers of any type?

Welcome!!

For local shops, I highly recommend contacting Gene Fluery. He has a shop in Lynnwood. He goes by Geno on this board.

We don't have a formal club, but we get together throughout the year, mostly June-Sept. Most activities are posted on this site, so you're in the right spot.

Socal, Are you the same guy that got nailed by a Tundra in a GN down in Socal? Welcome to the PNW.

Yessir, that was me. The vehicle was declared a total loss, and after a few days of mourning, I found a great car out in Texas. It's a real hoot to drive, and I look forward to getting some track time in the coming year.

Should be a strong 11 second ride....we'll see!!

Back