You can type here any text you want

I need a pic of where to locate turbo drain back boss in the pan!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

I talked to Dan at DLS and he told me to put the turbo oil drain back into the pan. He told me to locate it either between the first and second bolts or between the second and third pan bolts, I cant remember but I am pretty sue he said the second and third more towards the third. Can any of you verify this? He also said to use a #10 90deg boss located towards the top of the pan. Do any of you have any pics of where you located yours? Any tips?verification? Thanks! ------Jeremy

This a pic of Louie's oil pan with the drain back.

100_0463.jpg

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Oil Drain

The difference is that Jeremy has a steel pan which does not have the flat
pad corner on it that the custom fabricated pans have. Jeremy if you feel
that you can't get it done send me the pan and I will take care of ti for you.

WOW!!! , I'll get back to you on that one once I hear back from Mike! Just to make sure, you did say to go between the second and third pan bolt more towards the third right? I was going to call you and ask again but I didnt want to bother you, I know your a busy guy! Thanks for the help! Looking forward to having the new motor in!!

What are the benefits from this modification?
Mike Freeman
86 GN

I dont reall know if there are any benefits from doing this or not. I just needed a place to put the drain back tube. I would think one benefit would be that if the turbo shells, all the chunks would go into the pan instead of the motor.

Back