You can type here any text you want

i need an engine builder for my gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ulost1

I'm looking for a good engine builder in the detroit metro area.that has knowledge on building my motor for my gn.or can someone recommend one in mi.

not sure about michigan, but Weber Racing is near cleveland, oh or DLS in wheatfield, in, near chicago. Both are reputable buick engine builders. Its way too easy for a regular machine shop to mess up these motors. Ask me how I know.;)

Ive personally havent had an engine built buy either of these people but ive seen thier work...Both on the eastside of town....Everyone that i know swears by bruce at aggressive auto his shop is on grossebeck just north of common road on the right side...inside youll find like 15 TRs also theres chris white at white racing his twin turbo gn used to run heads up at milan and hes went 7.30s like 3 years ago he was giving resident richkid bad boy danny millien a run for his money and crashed on big end..fixed the car tho...Their shop is on 12 mile i believe near ryan its called white racing and marine..some people had bad things to say i dont know what they were but he talked to me about modding my car for like an hour and a half on the phone..so i cant say a bad thing about him..... heres the link to his run where he crashed.....Crazy Drag Race Video by Mat-a-oh M. - MySpace Video

Back