You can type here any text you want

I Need Help!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PooP1186

Im new to the buick community i have a 86 T-Type 42.5lb green top injectors, hooker exhaust, upgraded IC, 3in down pipe, K&N cold air, power plate, fuel pressure reg, that should be it. I just went to some races & a stock SRT8Chrysler 300 wanted to race for $10 i said ok. We got to the start line and i dont have posi so i just put VHT on one tire, i got the jump on him by 1 to 1 1/2 cars i thought i had him till 30ft from the finish line i heared a roar from the SRT8, and he took me by a car I was ****ing mad i couldnt believe my car lost to some ****y luxury piece of ****!!!! i want a mid 10 to a low 11 car i never want to see another car come around me like that!! What do i need to make my car a lil faster???? u guys are alot smarted & have been around the track alot more so if u can please give me some tips on how to improve my baby.

go easy on the buick & turbo lingo. im kinda new to the buick Community Thanx

TurboTweak Home
and
WWW.ALKYCONTROL.COM

Get those, and maybe a te44 upgraded turbo, that combo wont tear the trans up too much, it should last a long time.

You will tear that srt8 a new arse next time i guarantee it!

Probably 130 more horsepower over pump gas on the stock turbo

BW

They are pretty fast luxury cars out there and it got you!!! But it won't take much to get your car faster.Re-run him and get your money back.

TurboTweak Home
and
WWW.ALKYCONTROL.COM

Get those, and maybe a te44 upgraded turbo, that combo wont tear the trans up too much, it should last a long time.

You will tear that srt8 a new arse next time i guarantee it!

Probably 130 more horsepower over pump gas on the stock turbo

BW

2x,with alky kit(chip) ,44turbo-54turbo,9" or 10" torque convertor 2800-3000 stall and 22psi-25psi on a safe tune and he will be check'n out your rear tail lights for sure.

Back