You can type here any text you want

I was in the Delta debacle today

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John Larkin

Sublime Master of Turbology
Could have been worse as is commonly said. I got a text that I was rebooked at 11:30pm last night but didn't know when the rebook was for as their website would not update. So I was on the phone on hold from 12:30am - 2:00am until someone came on and enlightened me. All was well - they rerouted me and was to only be 1.5 hrs late in the end. However at the connection there was no crew to fly the plane so we sat for 3 more hours. Being that my first flight was at 6am this morning, I did not really get back to sleep therefore I have been up since Midnight. Fortunately I made it through which us more than some poor souls who were there today carried over from yesterday.

Last edited:
That's the problem with technology, when it works life is grand, when it doesn't life sucks.

That sux. I remember when my flight had a medical emergency and landed at some obscure place and when we got back in the air weather cancelled our next stop and we had to go to a alternate airport and get a hotel. By the time I got to Orlando our friends that were too scared to fly beat us there by 19 hours driving.

Back