I was up Sheep Creek until I met Dolly

YBLEGAL

buzzin half-dozen
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Finally made it down to Lake Forest to get my mess of a car fixed up. Big thanks to Lou Czarnota for still doing the Buick thing and making the time to keep these cars on the road.

I am a little worried though with what he had going on in the shop. Between the bondage kink and blow up sheep, I'm hoping he isn't getting his rocks off inside my car and making a mess! :p Also he sure is proud of his main gal Dolly, got pictures of her and everything. I thought we were hillbilly up here in North Idaho but if Lou is any representation of California I know why all you guys down there are moving out!

Finally made it down to Lake Forest to get my mess of a car fixed up. Big thanks to Lou Czarnota for still doing the Buick thing and making the time to keep these cars on the road.

I am a little worried though with what he had going on in the shop. Between the bondage kink and blow up sheep, I'm hoping he isn't getting his rocks off inside my car and making a mess! :p Also he sure is proud of his main gal Dolly, got pictures of her and everything. I thought we were hillbilly up here in North Idaho but if Lou is any representation of California I know why all you guys down there are moving out!
That pic of his "dolly" was likely taken at BG.
He had several grazing there during the nats.
This is one that I saw him leading into his hotel room.
And everyone wondered why he always got the grnd floor room away from the rest of us.
Was really pretty obvious!
Does he still have his knee-high boots next to her pic?
The one on the left in the pic?
The other one he left in the pasture and never even kissed her goodbye..Pervert!:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• cute sheep.jpg
    cute sheep.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Crying sheep.jpg
    Crying sheep.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 25