You can type here any text you want

IBM Thinkpads For Sale For DFI or F.A.S.T

• Thread starter Thread starter OneqwikGN
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
O

OneqwikGN

I can get Reconditioned laptops direct from IBM, they are Thinkpads still in the Box sealed from IBM still, Pentium Laptops from 133 to 166Mhz processors with 2 to 4gig hard drives, built in CD, built in Floppy drive, all typing keys have been replaced as well as the mouse cursor on the IBM's, they come with a new power cord and modem card, they look like brand new!! They need to be formatted for whichever OS you want to install. I will include whatever OS you want for the Laptop, WIN 95, WIN 98se, WINME.
Great Laptop for directscan or DFI or F.A.S.T.
Price is $350.00 U.S for laptop with Operating System.

Not trying to step on your toes, but I sell IBM ThinkPads with FAST or DFI installed for $125. Granted, mine aren't nearly as nice and most need batteries....

Since they are reconditioned, do they carry any type of warranty?

What type of battery is included.

Thats ok Cal I could install the programs as well if people wished, these laptops are in mint condition, no crap and they come with everything you need in the box from IBM still, no banged up cases or scratches I dont like to sell stuff that Im not sure of, I would rather not bother. They come with the Factory IBM battery its a lithium built in battery, they come with the charger power cord and a pcmcia card modem for dial up internet access, as well as whatever operating system you wish for.
These are QUALITY units direct from IBM.
Thanks

55 Chev they come with a 90 day warranty, I have sold about 8 of these with no problems at all.
Thanks.

Back