You can type here any text you want

I'D LIKE TO PAY IT FORWARD #2...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JAMCAR223

IMG_5359.JPG
IMG_5359.JPG
IMG_5358.JPG
IMG_5360.JPG
I have a set of reproduction rear bumper fillers. They are not perfect, but very usable. I replaced them with a SPOOLFOOL 1pc. filler when I painted my car. They are "driver" quality. These are FREE to a someone who needs them. (ie.. missing / damaged beyond repair / down on their luck). I can't lose money, so you would have to pay for shipping, unless you are willing to pick up in Houston, Texas.

With the amount of extra parts and knowledge in this forum it would be awesome if we all came together and built a car. Either auction it for charity or take the proceeds and do something constructive. Has that ever been done here?

With the amount of extra parts and knowledge in this forum it would be awesome if we all came together and built a car. Either auction it for charity or take the proceeds and do something constructive. Has that ever been done here?

We've already done that. Built it for a deserving board member.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

We've already done that. Built it for a deserving board member.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

Yes we did.

We all raised over 20k in money and parts to helped build Nasty Wendy his well deserved car.

How is he these days?

D

I think I read that story. Was that the car that was caught on fire due to a welding incident?

I think I read that story. Was that the car that was caught on fire due to a welding incident?

Still can't get over that story and the way that vendor handled that. Insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its nice to see that the community pulled together and made it right. I wish I could have been apart of it.

Thanks JAMCAR for your generosity with this great community!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Thanks JAMCAR for your generosity with this great community!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
No problem...just trying to slim down on extra parts, and help someone at the same time. I call that a win / win in my book. I would encourage anyone in the same position to do the same. You never know what YOU ( not you personally TurboSlacker ) may need, at some point. As you stated, this is a great community, that has helped me, and I want to give back any way I can.

It looks Larry will get these, If for any reason he balks at the ACTUAL shipping cost, Strungout6 will be next in line. Thanks for the props / likes, I appreciate it. James-

Just fyi I dont need them I was just commenting on your post. Sorry for the misunderstanding. By all means give them to someone who needs them.

We have another pay it forward project in work now. Check out my post "And so it begins". Thanks to everyone involved and thanks to JAMCAR223 for the start of this thread.

Back