You can type here any text you want

ID this Stock Mount Intercooler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazy6

I bought the car with this, have no idea what it is..
Says Sperco on the side. Dimensions are

L = 17" x W=3.5" x H=13"

DSCN0654.JPG

DSCN0652.JPG

My friend is selling this Kenne Bell Front mount

DSCN0651.JPG

L= 18" x W=3.5" x H=11"

Which one is better? :dunno:

FWIW & IMHO:
That is a Spearco intercooler made by George, I believe is his first name, Spears, over in Santa Monica, Ca. He used to also make Spearco water injection systems back in the '70's to early '80's or so. I believe that he is no longer in business making intercoolers, but I have seen a few intercoolers that he has done for friends. I am sure that Spearco and/or Spears will bring up some info on the web.
HTH

Wells said:
FWIW & IMHO:
That is a Spearco intercooler made by George, I believe is his first name, Spears, over in Santa Monica, Ca. He used to also make Spearco water injection systems back in the '70's to early '80's or so. I believe that he is no longer in business making intercoolers, but I have seen a few intercoolers that he has done for friends. I am sure that Spearco and/or Spears will bring up some info on the web.
HTH

Thanks,

That could be, Lou Cznarto(sp?) built the car...

That said, i wonder which of the 2 are better? :confused:

Wells said:
FWIW & IMHO:
HTH

George Spears died..... Turbonetics has long since owned spearco. :(

Back