ID this Stock Mount Intercooler

crazy6

I bought the car with this, have no idea what it is..
Says Sperco on the side. Dimensions are

L = 17" x W=3.5" x H=13"

DSCN0654.JPG

DSCN0652.JPG

My friend is selling this Kenne Bell Front mount

DSCN0651.JPG

L= 18" x W=3.5" x H=11"

Which one is better? :dunno:

FWIW & IMHO:
That is a Spearco intercooler made by George, I believe is his first name, Spears, over in Santa Monica, Ca. He used to also make Spearco water injection systems back in the '70's to early '80's or so. I believe that he is no longer in business making intercoolers, but I have seen a few intercoolers that he has done for friends. I am sure that Spearco and/or Spears will bring up some info on the web.
HTH

Wells said:
FWIW & IMHO:
That is a Spearco intercooler made by George, I believe is his first name, Spears, over in Santa Monica, Ca. He used to also make Spearco water injection systems back in the '70's to early '80's or so. I believe that he is no longer in business making intercoolers, but I have seen a few intercoolers that he has done for friends. I am sure that Spearco and/or Spears will bring up some info on the web.
HTH

Thanks,

That could be, Lou Cznarto(sp?) built the car...

That said, i wonder which of the 2 are better? :confused:

Wells said:
FWIW & IMHO:
HTH

George Spears died..... Turbonetics has long since owned spearco. :(