You can type here any text you want

if i remove turbo saver !!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

esm

if i remove turbo saver --- were do i get oil supply from for turbo ??

Why on earth would you remove it? Unfiltered turbo oil comes from the port on the passenger side of the block close to the front. (points down about 45 degrees or so)

You can use a fitting off the pressure port on the front of the block like GM did on these cars originally but i would not remove the remote filter setup. Ive seen metal and all kinds of crap go through engines and never saw a turbo thrust bearing with metal in it when the turbo is receiving nothing but filtered oil. If metal goes through the turbocharger at any point you will have eventual thrust failure.

if i remove turbo saver --- were do i get oil supply from for turbo ??

Down near the stock oil filter location there is a brass block. Stock situation is a steel line that runs from that block to the top of the turbo for oil supply.

i cant understand why all the guys in my area have been telling to get rid of it -- its new - i think i might keep it on !!

i cant understand why all the guys in my area have been telling to get rid of it -- its new - i think i might keep it on !!

BS.....Keep it. Ask them what their reasons are and post it up.

Back