You can type here any text you want

If you were going to do it again

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Would you do the "traditional" v6 upgrades or put a carb'd turbo set up on it? Just trying to figure out where I want to go with my car. Let's hear real responses not "just buy a turbo car" cause I already have one. I know it will never be viscious with no turbo, just wanna know if the time and money is worth spent on the traditionals. I was thinking a couple n/a recipes would be good-non ecm and ecm-would be a good sticky. I was looking at some very old threads earlier "MY85PONTIAC" I think it was stated even just an unrestrive muffler was a noticeable difference with these cars. SOrry all the re-runs, just want some up to date info, getting excited:biggrin:

Just so there's no confusion I'm not buying this car to mod up, I just have this bad tendency to not be able to leave things alone:cool:

From a Na I think I would go blow thru if I hadn't packrated enough parts to build another carbed car :)

From a Na I think I would go blow thru if I hadn't packrated enough parts to build another carbed car :)

Ditto.

Get the stock turbo and exhaust manifolds from a 87 TR, then blow into a carb.

Back