I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

I got a PM from Brian Sunday saying I would get an invoice after I responded I was in (I did) and haven't heard a word since then, I hope everything is OK with Brian.

I got the same pm.I sent him another one thursday,he replied back fri. said he had been out of town,he will send invoice that night,havent heard anything since?:confused:Its not like I need these instantly or anything but I am kinda confused here.

truckindude said:
I got the same pm.I sent him another one thursday,he replied back fri. said he had been out of town,he will send invoice that night,havent heard anything since?:confused:Its not like I need these instantly or anything but I am kinda confused here.

Ditto here as well

Strage. Very strange. I hope all is well with Brian. There was allot of work and time involved here.

D

I'm beginning to think this was all just a cruel joke huh?I thought we could maybe at least get an explanation or update whats happening.

Well, he hasn't taken money from anyone and then abandoned ship so he's okay in my book.
Like I said, I hope all is well.
There is obviously a good reason behind this.
He also seemed to be extremely busy with his day job during this build.

The funny thing is his last post on here was March 3rd but he was on this site this Monday the 18th.
So he has seen these posts and not responded.

I hate to say it but, that DOES make me question weather to send money now.

D

Well, he hasn't taken money from anyone and then abandoned ship so he's okay in my book.
Like I said, I hope all is well.
There is obviously a good reason behind this.
He also seemed to be extremely busy with his day job during this build.

The funny thing is his last post on here was March 3rd but he was on this site this Monday the 18th.
So he has seen these posts and not responded.

I hate to say it but, that DOES make me question weather to send money now.

D

I hope everything is ok with him. He spent alot of time to make these windows I hope to buy some sooner or later. Maybe they are costing more than he thought to make. I know I pm'd him a while back and he asked about the tint. I know he offered 40 dollars off to people that responded to his thread. maybe thats a problem. Ill pay full price if thats a problem.
The windows look awesome.

As Jay or Shane.. He was filling out the papers to become a Vendor. If he's doing that...he will return.

I received a invoice and sent a payment. Hopefully this is moving forward...he needs ten orders to get everything rolling.

Ok,

I'm alive and still kicking. I'm sorry I kept everyone in the dark this long!

It's been a perfect storm of issues within the past 2 weeks. First I was losing PM's out of my inbox . . . still not sure who sent me a PM that I haven't gotten, but the PM's that I recovered have now been replied to. I also hired an attorney to go over my product and liabilities for insurance. We kept missing each other and finally hooked up in Charleston last week. The LLC is official and so is the permit (what a nightmare the permit was). Most of my transactions are out of state (except one so far) so collecting taxes isn't too much of an issue but when it does become one I have to be ready. That is why I'm just now collecting money and taking orders.

So. . I've contacted my supplier and the prices went up a little but I'll eat it. They are ready but we need 10 confirmed orders to get running. I've followed up with everyone that has PMed me so If you've replied here that your interested but haven't sent an email or PM then please do.

For those who have already committed . . . THANK YOU! Just an FYI, I've gotten such a good response for this that I may be producing for the Monte and Cutlass soon as well pending some things fall in line. I have also been asked about front and rear glass. . . who would be interested in Polycarbonate flush mount??

Best regards,

Brian McClean

P.S. I will update tonight an how many confirmed orders we have.

Brian,

Glad to hear all is well. I am still interested in the windows and will PM you shortly so that you have it in the same location. So that it is easy to track for you.