You can type here any text you want

I'm giving my buick away on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't know if it's a joke. A starting bid of $99 and no reserve doesn't mean anything. It will get bid up to a 'normal' price anyway. It's the magic of eBay.

A "Buy it Now" of $99 would be giving it away.

Jim

yeah they canceled my auction because i had a link on there for a video and a link of the shop that built the motor. anyway, here's the car

12 second Regal, built 400 sbc, NICE

1986 Buick Regal, located in Philadelphia, Pa. Very nice car. Turn-key. Looks and sounds great. Power steering, power brakes, immaculate interior, bench seat, column shift, new headliner, water temp, volt, oil pressure gauges., new radio w/ cd player, car runs great. We’ve recently finished this car and are still tuning it. Went to the track Friday night. It was packed and we only got one pass in. car went 13.6 @ 99. it has a lot more in it. Motor was built to send this car into the 12s.

paint is new and very nice (9 out of 10). No dings or dents, few minor almost unnoticeable scratches. Brand new front and rear bumper fillers. ZERO rust

Brand spanking new Nitto Drag Radials, dot approved. Mickey Thompson front runners. 15 x 10 weld draglites rear, 15x6 in the front. Looks great.

Brand new exhaust (jeg’s kit, somewhat quiet). Car is a great Sleeper

Front end suspension was rebuilt, new gas tank, heat a/c delete

Newly inspected

Engine:

brand new professionally built 400 small block chevy four bolt main, .020 over
built by Budz Motor Sports ( BMS RACING ENGINES )
9.8:1 compression ratio
powder-coated aluminum high-rise single plane intake
aluminum valve covers and timing chain cover
holley 750
comp cams extreme energy hydraulic flat tappet cam
fully rollerized roller rockers

trans:

Rebuilt TH350
B&M stall speed converter (approx stall 2200)
Shift kit, chirps the tires
Boxed aftermarket double hump crossmember
Energy suspension trans mount

Rear

8.5 posi rear, 3.42 gears (came out of an 87 grand national)

here are some pics. No interior pics yet.

DSC00405.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00408.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00414-1.jpg

DSC00416-1.jpg

regal-1.jpg

pm or call me

215 620 2352

thanks.

What's the deal here Is this car for sale ????????????

you are cracking me up :biggrin:

are you posting on every single thread right now?

i guess you haven't been on the board in a while.

my sbc regal will be up for sale very soon. i just put a 125 shot on it and had the interior completely redone. hoping for high 11s!!!:p

I would think you would run better then high 11's I do that bascially stock right know.

it's not my turbo regal. it's my blue one with a 400 small block in it. it's a pretty mild build, but is very fun to drive. the nitrous should wake it up at the track. went 13.1 2nd time out with no tach and a bad launch. now has tach and a 125 shot. and i've figured out that the stall is 3000 not 2200. should be fun.

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

well i'm gonna put it up for sale once i get a timeslip and some better pictures. in all honesty i need help deciding what to ask for it. should be a turn key 11 second car when i'm done. condition-wise it will be a 9 out of 10, including paint, interior, motor, and undercarriage. here's the interior before it went in to the upholstery shop. now has clean carpet, new headliner, and reupholstered front seat. carpet and back seat were shampooed clean.

DSC00461.jpg

what do you think?

i love that blue interior , i have a ten second real gn with a/c, $24,000 to your door . built for high 9's with a turbo change

Back