You can type here any text you want

I'm giving my buick away on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
thanks. is it an '87 hardtop w/ an overdrive tranny? details and pics please to gmphilly@gmail.com.

YES 87 HARDTOP and its a real GN .video and pics will be posted here tonight , took pics at my buddy's house after work today , he is putting it all together. Just converted to a built th350 with a pats 3200 STALL , i'm not spending over 3,500 on a built th2004r because of overdrive , still have original tranny started to flare when it started making real power , i'd rather put 3,500 into a new 70gtq and fast setup and run high 9's , will post video later , once i know its up tonight , the car is super nice .

That's a nice looking car. Should run a lot harder than what it did with a 400 sbc....those engines cane make 450 hp easy, 500 if you don't mind them being just a little on the wild side....that's what I was going to do with my 84 Regal until I sold it, in fact this car reminds me of my car, except mine was brown, had the n/a V6 and it still had the HVAC.

That's a nice looking car. Should run a lot harder than what it did with a 400 sbc....those engines cane make 450 hp easy, 500 if you don't mind them being just a little on the wild side....that's what I was going to do with my 84 Regal until I sold it, in fact this car reminds me of my car, except mine was brown, had the n/a V6 and it still had the HVAC.

yeah this was originally a n/a v6 car. i've decided to take on the challange of putting the hvac back in. it was ripped out by the previous owner :mad: hope to take it to the track within a week, with the bottle on. :biggrin:

yeah this was originally a n/a v6 car. i've decided to take on the challange of putting the hvac back in. it was ripped out by the previous owner :mad: hope to take it to the track within a week, with the bottle on. :biggrin:

Thanks for putting the AC back in the car.... it would be needed down here in Florida. ;)

Back