I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Yes you are right. I just hate all this shit. Something all the time. Always been that way, I guess always will. Guy please take care and keep yourself safe

Thank you. I wish the same same to you and yours!

This world has become crazy lately, I don't that ending soon..........

OK, 9 patients out of how many in the local population? So destroy everyone's lively hood over this. Its too bad these 9 have health issues but what other underlying issues have they to contribute to it.
Here there's "supposedly" 157 in the hospital with it, that's .02% of the population in the county so lets shut it down now. Lots of people making BIG money off of this scam. Its about money but mostly control.
At the height of this so called outbreak my friend's wife whose an RN said they didn't have on "the covid" patient in the hospital.
She has nine, there are far more then that in that hospital. She is only one of the Dr. Just what hospital are you talking about up there ?

More cnn garbage. Here in rotfester its so bad they don't have enough plows and frontend loaders to get the bodies off the streets and sidewalks. It's all Trump's fault and your joe will fix it all when he "never" gets in. My gosh man, have you even looked on the box of diapers where it says they don't protect against not just covid but, "the covid"
Now if we were talking spanish flu numbers than you might have something. World population in 1920 was 1.9 billion and 50 million died. Today 7.8 billion and 1 million have died worldwide but don't believe that number at all. How is this a pandemic and not a scamdemic?

This sums it all up pretty distinctly........

She has nine, there are far more then that in that hospital. She is only one of the Dr. Just what hospital are you talking about up there ?

That would be all the cases, 157, it didn't break it down by hospital which there are 5 good sized ones.

The lawyers that are observing the process said it clean and going well.
Without signature and source verification, that process is a total FARCE.... :mad:
And, who do you suppose is behind the "no signature test" process?
The slack jawed pig, Stacey Abrams! She got the so called Republican SOS, and the governor, to issue a letter, to disallow the signature check requirement.:mad:
The same :poop: IS going to happen, with the mail ins, for the 2 senate runoff elections. The scum know full well that the mail ins are the way to "win".
When the senate is lost, so is the republic.
WATCH FOR IT!

Well Trump has now lost 20 out of 21 case’s . Some of the Judges are now getting pissed off. One R judge today, I’m going to start issuing sanctions. If this nonsense keeps on. Four Trump lawsuits were withdrawn in all four states. Today. One judge ask a Trump lawyer are you saying there is fraud here ? I want a straight answer. No sir . Then why are we here ? Doesn’t look like this is going nowhere. What a joke. Both sides.

Does anyone remember that Trump said that Ted Crus stole the Iowa election in 2016. Crus committed fraud. I Donald J Trump won. We will sued Crus