I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I never knew she was black until someone point it out on a news site. They're so poor they could only afford a 14 million dollar estate in commiefornicate.
Remember a while back some reporter (so called) asked President Trump about her and he very politely called her a cunt and wish harry good luck.
They spent 4 hours with "The Oprah" for the interview, wonder if they whined enough that she offered her help with her billions.
I think the only one with any sense of decency and morals was the Princess and look what they did to her. Way to good for that douche bag she married.

^^^^^ Article 25 will come to the forefront, once he stumbles this display of lunacy.

Yeah, his main concern is for the military to get maternity flight suits for the squaws so pulling 1g will give them a miscarriage right in the cockpit. And form fitted body armor along with jewelry and hairstyle updates. Isis and the chinese soldiers must be running for the hills! How long will the military stand for this.

Love Burger Kings new slogan, "Women belong in the kitchen" Have it your way. :ROFLMAO: