I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I’m thinking I should quit this forum. I’m saying to much about things am told only because I ask because I’m stuck in my house and ask questions I shouldn’t be asking. If I have offended anyone I am truly sorry. When you are at end of life things are hard. No one prepares You for these things. It really doesn’t matter who gets elected, it’s not going to change much for the middle class. People will still be rich and more will be poor. The best you can hope for is to have enough to live ok and to keep your health . There will always be poor people and rich people. If your able to stay in the middle that’s a good life. I do wish the best for you guys. As Roy said a long time ago. Happy Trails. God’s speed

I’m thinking I should quit this forum. I’m saying to much about things am told only because I ask because I’m stuck in my house and ask questions I shouldn’t be asking. If I have offended anyone I am truly sorry. When you are at end of life things are hard. No one prepares You for these things. It really doesn’t matter who gets elected, it’s not going to change much for the middle class. People will still be rich and more will be poor. The best you can hope for is to have enough to live ok and to keep your health . There will always be poor people and rich people. If your able to stay in the middle that’s a good life. I do wish the best for you guys. As Roy said a long time ago. Happy Trails. God’s speed

C'Mon man, where else are you going to get this kind of comedy and not have to pay for it. :LOL:
Offended! I'd be offended if you didn't ask questions. Anyway, if you've made it this far I think you have a lot more time left with us. When you think about it, everyone of us could be at the end of life at any given moment.
Loved Roy Rogers when a little kid. He was on Saturday at 12:30 iirc and at the end when they sang "Happy Trails" I'd cry and run to Mom that they were going away. Stupid 17yo kid.

C'Mon man, where else are you going to get this kind of comedy and not have to pay for it. :LOL:
Offended! I'd be offended if you didn't ask questions. Anyway, if you've made it this far I think you have a lot more time left with us. When you think about it, everyone of us could be at the end of life at any given moment.
Loved Roy Rogers when a little kid. He was on Saturday at 12:30 iirc and at the end when they sang "Happy Trails" I'd cry and run to Mom that they were going away. Stupid 17yo kid.

Thank you, KC

This is where I remember that song from.

I saw Van Halen on their first national tour at the Celebrity Theater in Phoenix, AZ. It was $3.93 to buy tickets because the radio station 93.3 sponsored it in 1978.

Sat 3rd row in a rotating stage theater. They played every song from the first album except "Jamie's Crying". (do kids know what an "album" is today?)

We all expected that song to be a finale, but nope, they were out of there.......... :oops:

1978...... Holy shit.............

I saw Van Halen on their first national tour at the Celebrity Theater in Phoenix, AZ. It was $3.93 to buy tickets because the radio station 93.3 sponsored it in 1978.

Sat 3rd row in a rotating stage theater. They played every song from the first album except "Jamie's Crying". (do kids know what an "album" is today?)

We all expected that song to be a finale, but nope, they were out of there.......... :oops:

1978...... Holy shit.............

Lol, last one I went to was Deep Purple in 1975. Not a big fan but some friends wanted to go so what ta heck. Now that's one time I would of wore a mask if I had one, the place was all hazed over with dope. Only song of there's that I liked was "Hush" but like your event, they didn't play it. Assholes. :LOL:

Regardless how you feel about politics, watch this video. Its long but damn!!!

The demonrats just may have overplayed their hand this time with the riots, blm and antifa. Trump could very well win such a landslide that they won't even remotely be able to contest it like they plan. Latest survey said 47% of blacks will vote Trump which is amazing. Why wouldn't they, their city neighborhoods are being destroyed by demonrat thugs. Couple days ago the news was asking local black people about defund the police and "none" wanted it, wanted more police since they're usually the victims in this area.

++Breaking News++
According to recent background checks, the Democratic party, BLM and Antifa have been the greatest fire arm and ammo sale organizations in US history.

As of lately, this site absolutely sucks on my Android device!

The demonrats just may have overplayed their hand this time with the riots, blm and antifa.
The next shitstorm is the bullshit deal with mail in ballots. :mad:
We had a 1000 of these losers voting twice, in the recent primary.

The next shitstorm is the bullshit deal with mail in ballots. :mad:
We had a 1000 of these losers voting twice, in the recent primary.

In this area any biden signs end up in the graveyard since they're the biggest democrat voting block. :LOL:

And this will make the local purchases even better. This will be interesting since no one is in charge. Think I'll offer my services.
They are definitely stimulating the fire arm industry.

They are definitely stimulating the fire arm industry.

That's for sure. Read the nics phone lines are on fire setting records the last few months. Imagine buying a new $800+ firearm but no ammo to be had for it.

That's for sure. Read the nics phone lines are on fire setting records the last few months. Imagine buying a new $800+ firearm but no ammo to be had for it.
Exactly! Control the amo and you control the second amendment.