I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Everyone is forgetting one thing, or maybe just don’t know better. There are 10 states that Do Not allow votes of any kind to be counted before Election Day. Nine of those states have R’s majority legislators that refuse to change it. They where ask to repeatedly because of COVID , people knew there would be far more Mail in votes. three of those States that are blue wall states. Also I read a while ago there are still military votes from overseas that still have not been counted. Stop the count and not count those. That would be hard to swallow. I would really like to see a fair election. People on both sides have been screaming about this for decades. Both when it’s all said and done, our Congress does nothing to fix it. I guess we live with it

Well look at all the investigations done by Republicans over the past 4 years . Did anyone go to jail in 4 years of investigations ? Oh we gottem now :rolleyes:.

We'll have the best flips ever the flips will be tremendous.. hey as El Rush Bo says keep the faith

Well look at all the investigations done by Republicans over the past 4 years . Did anyone go to jail in 4 years of investigations ? Oh we gottem now :rolleyes:.

A lot of republicons are just as dirty as the demonrats. Rudy should of been AG from day one.

Everyone is forgetting one thing, or maybe just don’t know better. There are 10 states that Do Not allow votes of any kind to be counted before Election Day. Nine of those states have R’s majority legislators that refuse to change it. They where ask to repeatedly because of COVID , people knew there would be far more Mail in votes. three of those States that are blue wall states. Also I read a while ago there are still military votes from overseas that still have not been counted. Stop the count and not count those. That would be hard to swallow. I would really like to see a fair election. People on both sides have been screaming about this for decades. Both when it’s all said and done, our Congress does nothing to fix it. I guess we live with it

C'mon man! Everyone knows that the plane (C-130) that's flying the military ballots back (operated by intel agency) always has a malfunctioning rear door and they fall out over the ocean.
Fear not my friend, right now the battleship U.S.S. Deplorable is making a retrieve as we speak. :)

C'mon man! Everyone knows that the plane (C-130) that's flying the military ballots back (operated by intel agency) always has a malfunctioning rear door and they fall out over the ocean.
Fear not my friend, right now the battleship U.S.S. Deplorable is making a retrieve as we speak. :)

Unfortunately, those Sharpie marked ones are prolly gonna run a little....... :eek:

C-130 flying ballots back. When did C-130,s start doing that ?

C-130 flying ballots back. When did C-130,s start doing that ?

Same time they started flying congressman and senators around. Unless of course you're nasty polosi and Trump says too bad so sad and sends you and your baggage back to the capitol. :ROFLMAO: