I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Im running youtubetv, Oddly newsmax doesn't run on it anymore. More censorship?
On another but similar topic;. Many times over the last few months my phone has just shut down when viewing articles about uncle Joe. I wonder if one day the web will just turn off? Shit is weird for sure.

I find all of the MSM and "official" statements as "not credible". How is it even remotely possible to "check" the validity of mail-in ballots?
We rec'd ballots at our house for 2 of our adult kids (they moved out of here 4 and 5 years ago)... and I am 100% sure that they voted at their current homes. Same thing for persons who have died - how is that "checked" with no voter ID? Considering how few votes are needed to "swing" those few states... I will NEVER buy the story that this election is legit/secure or whatever else is being spouted.

BIG TECH CENSORING-EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

I have my own Youtube channel. Youtube is censoring anything that doesn't follow the Liberal agenda, Covid and the climate hoax. They're removing subs, playing with algorithms and demonitizing any right wing accounts. FB and Twitter are doing the same. Ted Cruz has been grilling Jack Dorsey from Twitter and Zuckerbereg from FB and the two slimeballs are deflecting. Mastriano had his Twitter account shut down yesterday after he told the Truth at Gettysberg at the fraud hearings.

Anywhere observers were obstructed the votes need to be thrown out. Ie Philly. Why else would they block observers other than to cheat? Where a mask and observe no biggie. But the covid! I thought the mask makes it all good?

Anywhere observers were obstructed the votes need to be thrown out. Ie Philly. Why else would they block observers other than to cheat? Where a mask and observe no biggie. But the covid! I thought the mask makes it all good?
Simple cure for that shit....
Every counting table has a CCTV camera over each counter. No need to get up close and take the chance.
The observers can easily see what's going on.
Furthermore, each CCTV feed is recorded.

Every counting table has a CCTV camera over each counter. No need to get up close and take the chance.
Yep... should have been top priority

Don’t know why this hasn’t been talk about before, however they did have cameras on the walls and over the tables in Philly this I know for a fact. Don’t know about anywhere else in the state or any other state in the nation.

Margin in Arizona as of right now is roughly 4000 votes, but Fox new right away who won that.
Pennsylvania mailed out 1.8 million ballets, but received back 2.5 million.
Georgia has 96,000 absentee ballots that have to be thrown out by law. Secretary of State altered procedures that are law, he can’t do that, he broke the law.
Michigan is a soup sandwich, have not read the specifics on that yet.
For all these states, many signed affidavits of procedures and laws being broken.

That is a tiny snippet of evidence, real evidence mounting by the minute.