I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

"I'm not saying there wasn't wide spread fraud, there was'. Okay, where's YOU'RE evidence?

I HAVE NONE, SO I'M TALKING OUT OF MY ASS, AND WISHING THINGS WERE DIFFERENT.

YOU? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE? EINSTEIN?

YOU'VE SAID OVER AND OVER, WAIT FOR BLACK FRIDAY. THE LAW SUITS ARE COMING!!!!!!

WELL, IT'S HERE, AND ALMOST GONE.

GIMME SUMTHIN', BRO.

Last edited:
Three for PA right off the top of my head after reading and watching various news outlets. If these do not scream problem that requires an immediate investigation and allowing a law suit to go forward in just PA alone, then what does? For those saying there is no evidence, there is a ton.

Pennsylvania mailed out 1.8 Million ballots but received 2.5 million back through the mail. How is this not enough evidence to authorize a suit and allow discovery?

Pennsylvania secretary of state alters election procedure, illegal. Per the US constitution only the state legislature has that power. How is this not enough evidence to authorize a suit and allow discovery?

Late at night, Pennsylvania counted approximately 600,000 ballots in 90 minutes, all but 3200 went for Biden. How is this not enough evidence to authorize a suit and allow discovery?

I like how you summed it up. That’s just one example of many others out there.
l believe they are presenting good evidence and the judges are try to pass along the hot potato

Remember the heat that Katherine Harris in Florida took for certifying w. bush in the election. She has more gonads then these male judges with vaginas.
And no relation to cameltoe harryass.

Three for PA right off the top of my head after reading and watching various news outlets. If these do not scream problem that requires an immediate investigation and allowing a law suit to go forward in just PA alone, then what does? For those saying there is no evidence, there is a ton.

Pennsylvania mailed out 1.8 Million ballots but received 2.5 million back through the mail. How is this not enough evidence to authorize a suit and allow discovery?

Pennsylvania secretary of state alters election procedure, illegal. Per the US constitution only the state legislature has that power. How is this not enough evidence to authorize a suit and allow discovery?

Late at night, Pennsylvania counted approximately 600,000 ballots in 90 minutes, all but 3200 went for Biden. How is this not enough evidence to authorize a suit and allow discovery?

Not one of those law suits were filed today, not a single one.

Today was supposed to be the day of the suits, according to Scoob. And they didn't happen.

That's the point I'm trying to make here. Don't act like an authority if you ain't one, period.

That’s what it’s come to.....people can’t think for themselves. So much is right there for people to see but they can’t or won’t

I agree, 100%, but why hasn't a suit been brought forth? I'm only asking.

Not one of those law suits were filed today, not a single one.

Today was supposed to be the day of the suits, according to Scoob. And they didn't happen.

That's the point I'm trying to make here. Don't act like an authority if you ain't one, period.
If you watched Rudy today, the PA suits have been pushed to SCOTUS. He thanked the low level courts for hearing them so quickly.

This whole thread is now screw up. People want to see evidenced that the courts find that’s real not some bullshit pulled out of Trumps ass. yes I agree something smells like shit. But where the fuck is the evidenced ? There is none wake up, God help us it’s going to be President Biden Trump is a loser, the D’s are smarter. They have pulled off the biggest steel in history. Which means Trump is really stupid. And he knows he was beating at his on game. Fuck it , let’s move on to something else.

This whole thread is now screw up. People want to see evidenced that the courts find that’s real not some bullshit pulled out of Trumps ass. yes I agree something smells like shit. But where the fuck is the evidenced ? There is none wake up, God help us it’s going to be President Biden Trump is a loser, the D’s are smarter. They have pulled off the biggest steel in history. Which means Trump is really stupid. And he knows he was beating at his on game. Fuck it , let’s move on to something else.

I will respectfully DISAGREE that Dems are/were smarter.

NEVER, so that means they do not, and never have liked the guy. Honestly, so what?

It's water under the bridge, you can't change it, so why bitch about it now?

The liberal Fucktards have had TDS since day one. He could have stopped every war, killed the drug trade, stopped terrorism and cured every ill on this planet, but the Dems would have still would vilified ALL OF IT.

But you forget, doing away with all those things would do away with the demonrats main source of income, that's why they and some rinos constantly are fighting him. And lets not forget their huge #1 money maker, human trafficking.

well... in Philly, the old saying was (and I'd bet still is), "Vote early and Vote often"... that alone could explain those few extra ballots :unsure: :oops: :rolleyes:
I'll be waiting to hear more details - and see more action - about that.
... hopefully soon!

If you watched Rudy today, the PA suits have been pushed to SCOTUS. He thanked the low level courts for hearing them so quickly.
Rudy is solely fixated on getting himself on TV these days, just like Cuomo, It's kind of embarrassing. Honestly.

Somebody give that guy a tissue to wipe off the sweat........and spittle.