You can type here any text you want

im lost!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jerritt

ok so i just replaced all of the vac hoses and put in a new wastegate actuator i also put in a y restrictor coming out of the wastegate solenoid and made sure it was not backwards but i still only read about 7-8psi of boost this car is very slugish right now and i cant figure out why. I NEED IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO NEXT PLEASE.

THANKS

Did you use a new Y restrictor or the original. I have bought a few from vendors on this board and they were junk causing the same issue you are describing. Just a thought.

ok i will look into it and do u know how do u check if a turbo has gone bad or something i dont know im just confused with what to do. it doesent sound like my turbo winds up when i floor it

ok i will look into it and do u know how do u check if a turbo has gone bad or something i dont know im just confused with what to do. it doesent sound like my turbo winds up when i floor it

Check the intercooler hoses, pull off intake hose to turbo check wheel by a push pull method should be minimal it will move up and down just make sure its not scraping the compresor walls. if all thats ok check exhaust wheel.

Does the new actuator have an adjustable rod? Does adjusting the length of the rod change the boost any? Shortening the rod raises the boost. About 1 turn for each pound.

Back