You can type here any text you want

I'm pretty sure THIS Honda would have beat me...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMetal

I dunno guys, I'm still shaking in my boots as we speak.

11:20 at night, I'm just rollin' down the street, I guess the light behind me turned green and traffic behind me started to catch up. All of a sudden on my left comes this black Honda Prelude. Revs the piss out of the 3 and a half cylinders of power that he had, really had me sweating.

Oh wait...I'm forgetting one critical piece of information, I wasn't in my Buick, I was on the sidewalk on my bike trying to shed a few pounds for summer.

So everyone in the Chicago area beware, there's a Honda Prelude roaming the streets at night who had the guts to challenge a guy on a bike.

If the next stoplight had been close enough where I could have gotten next to him again, I would have offered to meet him in 15 minutes with my 87 Buick and let him rev his engine at me again. :D

If you take Leg strenght x gear ratio x how low you could get your center of gravity down on the bike = I think you could have taken him.

dragonational said:
If you take Leg strenght x gear ratio x how low you could get your center of gravity down on the bike = I think you could have taken him.
Now thats some funny Sh#$! :D

You are not a real bike rider unless your bike is worth more than your vehicle. So when I put my campy equiped Blue in the van (99 beater Caravan) I qualify. As far as the Honda my bike is not only worth more but is faster too :biggrin:

HAHAHA! now that is funny! i'm guilty of throwing a few mild revs at some cute girls walking around, not much more than 3 grand just a little something to get their attention. (not in the gs, thats just dumb) but to rev at a guy on a bike... wow.

more importantly what were you doing riding your bike at 11:20 at night?

Back