I'm so lost

Hellraiser

Freshly built motor won't start. Has injector pulse and only spark on 2 towers of the coil pack. New crank sensor and waiting for cam sensor timing tool to arrive. When engine was pulled,I noticed a pink and black wire by drivers side valve cover,a tan wire,a dark green wire,and a grey wire all with but connectors and don't know what to do. The pink and black and the green wire is hot with key turned on engine off. Once again,all the wires are directly in the same harness by drivers side valve cover. Any help will be appreciated.

Freshly built motor won't start. Has injector pulse and only spark on 2 towers of the coil pack. New crank sensor and waiting for cam sensor timing tool to arrive. When engine was pulled,I noticed a pink and black wire by drivers side valve cover,a tan wire,a dark green wire,and a grey wire all with but connectors and don't know what to do. The pink and black and the green wire is hot with key turned on engine off. Once again,all the wires are directly in the same harness by drivers side valve cover. Any help will be appreciated.
Steve Vs automotive. Steve can recite every part of an entire engine harness in 30 seconds.