Important Holiday Inn BPG Information

gbsean

If you booked your room at the Holiday Inn in Heath Ohio there may be a chance that they will not open in time for the BPG event. They plan on opening July 31st. I suggest you contact them to make sure they will be open for your reservation. There is a hotel that is only about 5 miles away http://www.newarkmetrohotel.com/ They have given the BPG a rate of $85 a night. Mention the BPG when you call do not book online. this is just an option in case the Holiday Inn is not open on the 31st, I will be contacting the general manager in the morning to confirm this information.

Holiday Inn booking department just called me to notify me the hotel will not be open forthe BPG event.
Please pass this on. The Red Roof In still has rooms.

Dear M. Ryder,
Regarding confirmation number: XXXXXXX
We are writing you regarding your upcoming reservation for the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Newark - Heath, OH, arriving on August 3, 2012. Due to a fire at the hotel several months ago and subsequent construction delays in rebuilding, the hotel has needed to postpone their reopening date and because of this they will be unable to honor your reservation for your stay. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
However, we are able to assist in making alternate arrangements for your accommodations. Please call our reservation office at 800-621-0555 and we will be happy to assist you with finding alternate accommodations.
We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and want to thank you for continuing to choose IHG properties for your travel needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Jessie Gustin
Executive Office
IHG
Phone: 800.621.0555
Fax: 801.975.1846
Email: hi-guestrelations@ihg.com
www.ihg.com

TOLD THEM THEY WOULD NOT BE OPEN IN TIME....

We stayed at a holiday inn on the trip across country. WE Paid cash. So they charged us $121 on our card we put down for 'incidentals'....then again...and again. Over $500 in false charges. Had to put a fraudulent claim on the card to get them to stop.

A lot of this was done by the customer service manager.

Their response to tying up over $500 of our money during a cross country transfer? Oops. Sorry.

Never staying at another holiday inn or any of their affiliates again.

We the BPG has had issues with Holiday Inn in Heath before...but we have to give attendees choices. we were told that under new management previous issues would have been addressed . they will NOT be on the list next year,,,