You can type here any text you want

Impressive nissan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
launch

Weak A$$ launch:confused: Really? 840 and thats the best:p

weak launch = traction control no reason to go up in smoke,did you look at the speedometer when going through the gears got to 200 kilometers pretty quick.

That car run's 11.3 1/4 mile ET's off the factory show room floor. They'er one's to watch out for,that an the twin turbo composser mercades...they both have great traction control..(i'm going to that soon too on my GN)

Enjoy!

Those things are super impressive and actually a bargain compared to other super cars!

fast car

Those things are super impressive and actually a bargain compared to other super cars!

Agreed!

That's why I figured a board like this would be impressed by it. I'm sure that platform has a ton more left in it. Would like to see Ford & Gm step up with a tt v6 platform that is nasty.

Agreed!

That's why I figured a board like this would be impressed by it. I'm sure that platform has a ton more left in it. Would like to see Ford & Gm step up with a tt v6 platform that is nasty.

I have been impressed with them from the moment they came out. There were a lot of doubters and haters, but this car is the real deal and they are just starting to scratch the surface with them.

Here is one running at PBIR with some bolt-ons/tuning~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SDgocKa18Q[/YOUTUBE]

I would also like to see GM or Ford built a nasty TT V6 platform, but I won't hold my breath on it happening although I think if it does happen it will likely be Ford that does it maybe with an SVO Mustang.

Back