In Need of 1983 Turbocharger Parts

E

Eddie C

I bought a 1983 Buick GN turbocharger for 90 dollars about a year ago, the things I need for it are as follows.

The Center Section(If there is a way just to switch out the impeller and the impeller shaft, that is all I will need) There is no play in the shaft, its just that the compressor side fins are damaged and I dont think it will build boost being the way it is.
I also need the wastegate actuator, although, I believe the one I have will be fine, just would like to have a new one for my little project.

My project, which you all may frown upon(dont worry I have an 87 GN thats been worked over)is to put this 1983 turbo onto a 1991 Geo Storm GSi. I have modded the compressor housing and exhaust housings to look and function like one of the 87 GN turbos so I can run a Front Mount Spearco Intercooler with it. I just need to get these items so I can rebuild it. Any help would be appreciated if you can look over the cause. :) You can email me at oueddie21@yahoo.com. By the way, GM discontinued these parts in August 1999 so I dont know where to begin.

Sounds like a cool project to me, the car is lit.
There is a guy on this forum that is saling off his parts car(83 Ttype) you can email him at bg@buickturbo.com. If he doesn't have it check with Mike McCoy he may still have some older parts left or point you in the right direction.
HTH
Jim