In the market for an 87 T.

G-Force

I am in the market for my perfect 87T. It absolutely has to be an 87. Let me know what you have or if you know of any. I am in Spring Houston and ready to buy. Thanks.

87 Gn

I have one for sale it is a 87 gn with 4788 miles. Im in Abilene tx. I got it from kirban performance. They have sold around 300 gn's in the last 20 years. Darrel Kirban told me it was easy in the top 5 that they have ever had. The paint is awesome. The car does have t-tops. I paid 32,500 for the car. That is what i am selling it for. It also comes with a $500 custom car cover, custom floor mats, and some other little things. The car still smells new inside. I had all the fluids changed before the car was delivered. The car is ready to show or drive. It also comes with a NOS GM Antenna mast. Give me a call 325-695-2733/325-201-4070.

Thanks for the reply and I hope you sell your car but after owning several GNs and loving them. I am now in the market for T or maybe an exceptional T-Type. Good Luck.

T

I am also from Spring. I know that is is to late but I just met a guy from Spring that sold a 87 WE4 with 47,000 miles. he sold it last week. It was clean. Kirban sold it for him on his site. It went for $15,000.

Nick

Where in spring are you? Are there any good GN mechanic shops here? My car also has 61K.

Car in my sig.
Not mint but what do you expect for 20 year paint. I'll be in Houston in two weeks, maybe I can meet you somewhere and you can look at it, drive it whatever. This is my E-85 car, I have all the stuff to convert it back to stock.

Car in my sig.
Not mint but what do you expect for 20 year paint. I'll be in Houston in two weeks, maybe I can meet you somewhere and you can look at it, drive it whatever. This is my E-85 car, I have all the stuff to convert it back to stock.

What is the mileage on this car? Do you have any interior pics?

I live off of Cypresswood and I45. I do not know of any shops in town that work on GN's maybe except Mike Kurtz out in Richmond. It is called Century automotive....