You can type here any text you want

infinity basslink

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Haynesie

anyone tried one of these, i want a sub but don't feel like messing around and using up a ton of space, i also like the idea of not having to get all the amps wires and speakers, just want something simple....what has your guys experience been with this unit in any cars, and what do you think about them....thnks
jason

They sound decent and take up very little space....BUT, don't expect thunderous, I can be heard for 2 blocks bass, because it wont be able to do that for you.

If your adding it to fill in the low end of your stereo system and plan on listening to it at a resonable volume, it will work great.

I've heard them in 3 different cars. They all sounded good.

I've tried it, and as R70 said it's okay. Not tons-o-bass... but okay.

If I were to make a suggestion, it'd be going with a Bazooka Tube. Also doesn't take up much room, and you don't have to worry about something being on top of it (as you would with the BassLink).

It provides great bass, and if positioned right you'll be very happy.

I have a 10" RS series, DUAL VOICE COIL (which is what you'd want). Extremely happy. And I'm used to rather costly systems. I'm still impressed by it's performance.

Also, check into the Phoenix Gold Bass Cube. This REALLY REALLY enhances the bass and allows you control over the volume from inside the car. I have one on all my cars. Makes a world of difference.

HTH,

Michael

I have one in my daily driver (98 Chevy extended cab pickup) and I like it allot. Not mega bass but perfect for inside the truck cab. I don't need the neighborhood to know I'm driving down the road but I like a good sound. Alpine headunit and replaced all the factory speakers with Infinity speakers as well. I wonder how it would sound in a GN. I would think 2 of them in the trunk might do good. If you get it post and let us know. I'm going with a custom sub box in my GN sometime this summer. :cool:

Back