Injector + Chip combo?

I'm thinking about ordering a chip, when I bought my car it came with one, Eastern Performance I believe. The guy I bought it from has had the car for 15 years and didn't change it. The rest of my car is stock. What would be a good chip for street driving, maybe the occasional run at the track, just for fun? I've been looking at the TurboTweak chip, and have been thinking about an injector and chip combo. Would the 60# injectors and chip be suitable for street use, but still allow for future upgrades?

Should I get the car running properly before ordering this? It runs rich now, and idles too high. It's in storage now, so I'm trying to get all of the parts ready for when it comes out. I already ordered the scanmaster and all the necessary gauges, but I'm not sure how I can ensure it's running properly, when I don't have the info on the chip itself. Or should I put the new chip and injectors in and then focus on tuning it then?

One more question, is an upgraded fuel pump needed with the larger injectors? I'm looking at the DW pump with hotwire kit.