You can type here any text you want

Int and CC question (Turbotweak chip)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xtremexnyc

Purchased a Turbotweak chip from a board member a while back. This chip is setup for the 009 injectors. I have a Scanmaster 2.1 is it normal for the Int to stay at 128? Also the CC moves very slowly. With my other chips (Red Armstrong & Testa) the CC would move all over place. I forgot if the Int would move around also. Just wondering.

Thanks

If your talking about idle then this is normal for an open loop idle chip. Your o2's should stay around between .780 and .820 at idle and the cross counts won't really move because the o2 isn't switching back and forth like in closed loop.

Hey thanks alot. That explains it. O2's is right are around the ballpark you had stated.

No, Problem.

I see you in NYC. If you ever have any problems feel free to ask to meet up with me. I'd be more than happy to help.

Originally posted by JaBoT
No, Problem.

I see you in NYC. If you ever have any problems feel free to ask to meet up with me. I'd be more than happy to help.

Thank you! Now see this is why I like the Buick community:D

Back