You can type here any text you want

Intake replacement on 85 need parts!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tampa T-Type

:rolleyes:
Having a hard time finding the lower Egr Gasket, Turbo oil return rubber intake. Egr return pipe, turbo rubber intake gaskets and other related hoses. Any place to find these, I want to do this just once.

hey

i have the egr return pipe that goes from the egr to the back of the intake. its used if u want it pm me wont refuse offer. also i have a egr gasket. its not new but will work. pm me if u want these.

brent

Rubber gaskets for turbo to intake adapter Fel-Pro # ES-72660
Turbo oil return grommet was available from GM about a year ago, I think I have a few brand new, I will check.

I think the EGR gasket is Standard Motor Products VG6

Mike

The lower EGR gasket hasn't been available for years or so I was told. I made my own out of a sheet of gasket material and it worked for years. I now have a homemade EGR blockoff plate that was surfaced for flatness and I run just silicone with no problems. The upper is standard and should be available anywhere.

Cool84, you are correct on the lower EGR, I forgot that I used part of an exhaust manifold gasket to make mine 3 years ago.

I did find 3 brand new turbo oil return grommets which I don't need since I sold my 84T back in May.

Mike

Back