You can type here any text you want

Intake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87TIGN

Death by boost
Anybody make a cold air intake for these cars? I have a cone filter just on the end of my MAF and its laying on top of the coolant bracket pushing the bracket into the idler and screwing up my belt. So I need a way to support my filter to keep this from happening. Plus the vibrations of the car causes the filter to rub and tear on what its resting on. Any ideas?

I assume this kit comes with the neccesary bracketry in order to secure the intake? Keep it off the collant hose?

Our cold air kits are from the MAF sensor to the filter. MAF pipes are available separately. There are two different versions of the cold air kit, one that goes thru the plastic fenderwell where the fuel vapor canister normally sits OR thru the hole in the radiator support. Take the time to browse thru our site and email me directly at mhueffman@snet.net if you have any questions. All kits are available in plain aluminum, polished aluminum or chrome steel. MAF pipes are available in 3", 3.5" and 4" depending on what turbo and MAF sensor you are running. We can also do kits for those not running a MAF.

We also offer a coolant pipe kit that reroutes the coolant away from the air intake. http://buickgn.com/radiatorpipes.htm

Back