Interchange for outdated part GM no's lockup recipe

40flier

Trying to button up pan using a common lockup recipe, these are not found by my GM dealer:

8627332 Normally open/pressure closed switch

24205373 Single pin TH400 kick-down connector switch

14014519 Low-vacuum switch

I don't have the typical brake light switch, have a pressure switch on an adjustable proportioning valve. If you can give me superseeded or cross referenced part numbers that would be great.

From here:

Wiring a Lockup-Converter Pressure Switch

Trying to button up pan using a common lockup recipe, these are not found by my GM dealer:

8627332 Normally open/pressure closed switch
24205373 Single pin TH400 kick-down connector switch
14014519 Low-vacuum switch

I don't have the typical brake light switch, have a pressure switch on an adjustable proportioning valve. If you can give me superseded or cross referenced part numbers that would be great. QUOTE]

If you want the Brake pressure switchs to operate both Brake lights & TCC unlock you'll need to use a Tee fitting with a N/O & a N/C switch. Look at the bottom of this page>> Automatic Overdrive Transmission Swap You may want to get an adjustable vacuum switch also or a Freeby>> DesignFlex Pressure, Vacuum & Differential Switches : Switches : Accessories.
For the TH400 -Pin Case connector look here Case connector, 400 1 Prong, 1968-UP Makco Transmission Parts or 700R4 Lockup Fourth Gear Torque Converter Lock up Kit: eBay Motors (item 310219815737 end time Sep-09-10 16:55:31 PDT) you may be able to find the connector & switches at local Trans shop also Ebay kit may have one switch you need.