intercoolers

I agree with the alky guys...... get Alkycontrol and a matching chip..... preferrably a wideband chip and a wideband..... TurboTweak. I used to daily drive my GN and run 21-23 psi boost on the stock turbo and a dutt neck intercooler.... gassing on it whenever I wanted and didn't hardly go through a gallon a week. You can go into the 11's with your combo and a stock turbo. An 11 sec daily driver capable car is an aweful lot of fun......

thats basicaly what i was thinking with maybe the stuff im getting is over kill but the things i wanna do later will seem cheaper if i already have this done now and im working on my posting bonus so basicaly free money but i am contemplating on chip injectors alky and dutt neck because im pretty shure this will keep me happy for the next couple of years and then i can concentrat on repainting and making car prestine

IMHO, skip the 42.5's and get 60's.... they work fine even with a stock turbo and are "room-to-grow" for later. If the current budget allows, instead of the dutt neck... get an AEM wideband, Powerlogger, and a wideband TT chip. You'ld be suprised at how much fun that would be at 21 psi on pump gas and alky.

this are all options i am looking at theres so many options to go with but again it all depends on how much i have left over when i get to my new base and im moved in and settle down

so heres what fits right now either 42.5 or 60 injectores chip alky dutt nec ic 3.5 maf and translator afpr and fp gauge hr motor mounts that should be good to make my happy with my performance for now and leave me enaugh cash to get the nice parts to make the car look good as well like bumpers control arms stainless oil lines paint and cleaners and some stock headers so i dont have to bother trying to fix mine again

A dutweiller front mount intercooler will get you 3 tenths right out of the chute in 1/4 mile-and you will feel an extreme kick in the pants in normal driving

will have to se how this move end up how much funding i have left over and home much everything else cost me to get perfect gonna modifie my wg actuator to be adjustable turn my fp up to get that extra kick im looking for gonna probly ad a wide band set up to my chip to i can get full potential out of my current build i will have picture up of my progress as soon as i get started my refurbishing of my car might end up taking hole front end of to sand blast and clean everything up to make it all pretty for the atlantic national but i do think the dutt neck ic is gonna be the way to go i trust brians work will well done and fitment will be good hope i dont have to clock my turbo after inspectin it those bolts are quite siezed

Extended stock location can be hit when pulling up to a curb - it is forward of the wheels, allowing it to hit curb prior to wheels hitting curb.

Front mount can cause overheating.