Interesting TR video

ALBERTAN

Resident Window Licker
I had almost 100 GB of track footage sitting on my hard drive. In amongst it all I caught a run of a '83 Regal which is one of the fastest street legal cars in Western Canada. And he even lives in the boonies like me...amazing. Enjoy.

It's not working.... Please fix it because it sounds like a badass TR!

Works for me.

And yes, that is one bad assed car. I talked to the guy for about an hour last year.

Tony

It's worked for me and a buddy. Maybe try right clicking and "save as". Or go to my site and surf through to the GN Videos page.

I miss the "Wild Rose Country" in the summer, but the winters took years off my life.

Ok this time it worked for me!!! 8.69 @159mph and street driven is pretty damn impressive:cool: :D :eek:

Thanks for the vid!:)

BTW, you gotta love how his street driven car beat up on that dragster!!!

I think that guy races at Mission with the CPSA and is a hell of a good guy:) No felpro or hight dollar parts just good old know how...
If its him he has a $1400 rotating assy and home made headers and a cheap DFI. The block is aluminum bowtie and after looking at his car i almost want 2 more cylinders. A guy i know said one time this guy drove to the track and had a chute on the back. Everyone was saying what a joke it was until he ripped off a 8 sec pass:eek: Stock front brakes and ive seen him put that thing ON THE BUMBER hard and thats why he must have those wheely bars now;) I believe Don Murray has the fastest street legal car in western Canada. I think its a 58 vette and has run 7.22 197 or something. Those guys invited me to there street car shoot out and the fastest guy was from washington with a street leagal 55 chev that ran 7.18 and we all had to drive our cars on a 5 mile cruise:) including the regal:cool: Was the coolest cruise ive ever been in:cool: 25 or 30 cars or so and the fastest to slowest was 7.18 to a mid 11 vette;) The vette was the slowest and the next slowest was a mid 10,s car i believe.. Those guys in Canada are a great group of people and i race up there more than i do in the states. I live in Washinton but i like to call Mission my home track because our track here sucks :rolleyes:

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
WORKS for ME :)

WOW Just once I would love to ride shotgun in a TR like that

If you ever get to South Florida, maybe Vendor Defendor will let you ride in his fast car. Or his buddy's pea soup green Eclipse.

Originally posted by WakkoSS
If you ever get to South Florida, maybe Vendor Defendor will let you ride in his fast car. Or his buddy's pea soup green Eclipse.

ah!! that guy is following me! i saw him again today... and what are you trying to say about my ride? watch one day i will beat you... you watch..

-neil

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
ah!! that guy is following me! i saw him again today... and what are you trying to say about my ride? watch one day i will beat you... you watch..

-neil

I know he's following you...he works for the CIA. Don't be modest about your car...I know it runs 9's and you were just sandbaggin' at Crabby's.

Im trying to get Dale to come to turbo thunder this year in Woodburn Oregon:) ALBERTAN im not sure if ive ever meet you but i go to Mission all the time:) Me and my other Buick friends go up there and love that track. Thats the track i ran 9.90 with my stock block at;) Do you plan to make it to our Turbo Thunder event in Woodburn this year?

Originally posted by krom
I miss the "Wild Rose Country" in the summer, but the winters took years off my life.

Same here. I lived just north of Red Deer for about 5 years.