Interior Lights

Hey guys, i have an 1985 T-Type, and when I turn on the headlights the radio lights go out, but it stays on, and my tach and boost gauge disappear as well as my console and gauge lights will not go on. When i turned off the radio the power antenna also wouldnt go down, what could this possibly be? Im only 19 so im trying to fix as much as this stuff on my own because im broke lol.

The other stuff's a mystery to me but the power antenna may not go down because it may have been disconnected. They commonly break and so when you shut the car off the power antenna motor runs and runs and drains the battery so most people just disconnected it. If I'm not mistaken the connection is rectangular up near the passenger fender basically right where the power antenna is with a black and green wire.

Thanks man, i guess the power antenna is just broken, but i found the problem, broken wire in my console, it ripped out of the light bulb holder, i have an old olds console with the same light but there is a third wire in there..not just a ground and power. im confused if i could even make it work.

If anyone read this over, i got the problem fixed, the new light assembly fixed it. No more speeding tickets for me!