You can type here any text you want

intermit high idle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobusa69

87 gn with stock ecm, recently after high boost pass it will stay around 2000rpm and not idle down. i was thinking bad tps so checked readjusted and doesnt seem to be that. i have scanmaster showing correct tps voltage for idle but still high idle. my next idea is bad IAC or maybe a loose throttle body blade. any other ideas? i have the good pcv with 1 way check valve so not thinking that but ??? also it will come down and have normal idle after abit but will do it again right after another 15-20psi or more boost pass.

what do you think

Have you checked all your hose for leaks also check for any thing that might be catching on the throttle like wires or hose . Really take a good look at the hose going to the vac block .what fpr do you have when I had a leak in the diaphragm it gave me a high idle what are your blms at ?

nothing around linkage and closes correctly. maybe the vac block diaphram, was thinking it wouldnt idle down if it had a hard vac leak, but will check and didnt record the blms but will check next time i fire it up. thx

Back