Is anybody going to the all-buick in Puyallup 6/22/02?

P

pat83t

Just wondering who all were showing up? I thought about cruising the 83 t-type up to this show.

OOOOOOOOOH YAAAAAAA !!

Been looking forward to that show all year. Still need to finish detailing my GN to get it all purty. Hopefully Kurt won't bring his GNX this time, so I can at least win something :D

Also, I plan on entering in Aquafest (Lake Stevens) on July 28th.

Would like to enter in the NW Musclecar (Pierce County Fairgrounds) show again this year, but I haven't heard the date for that one yet. Anyone got it ?

Lucky you he didn't show up so you did win.:D you better thank him next time you see him.;)

You're right about that, Patrick.

In fact I thanked Kurt for not showing-up even before the show when he told me he would be out of town. I knew I might have a chance of at least placing. The whole family was surprised and excited to win 1st.

That was the most Grand Nationals (4) and Turbo Regals (2) I've seen at any local shows. Great turnout. Now let's get even more local Turbo Buicks at the next shows, so we can start rockin' the show scene.

Kla Ha Ya Days (Snohomish) July 21st
Aquafest (Lake Stevens) July 28th
NW Muscle Cars (Pierce County Fairgrounds) Sept 21

Please post some other good shows...

You really should reconsider the all-buick down in oregon on July 28th. Last year there was 6 turbo regals down there also and alot smaller of a show. I am taking mine there this year and a friend of mine is taking his 84 t-type. I am trying to talk one of my customers into bringing his 84 GN also.

Congrats on your 1st place for the show!

Are you going to the July 21st show in Snohomish? If so let me know.

Frank;)

Yeah I only got 2nd in my class but it was my first big show with the car. That show may be hard to make seeing as how the woodburn get togther is the day before. There is a show down here in Longview on August 24th I believe called the Unique Tin Rod show. I have a bad feeling I will be the only Buick, let alone Turbo Regal there.:confused:

Puyallup Show 2003

Well the show this year is set for June 21st. I will be there again this year and see if maybe I can't place again this year.

you betcha ya

Mike,

Any idea when the Snohomish show is this year ?

I couldn't find any info on their web site. We'll have to register early this year in order to get on Main Street, so we have a chance to beat the '80s Vettes and Ford Thunderbird that won last year...PUKE!

I'll probably hit the same 4 shows this year:
Aquafest - Lake Stevens
All-Buick - Puyallup
Musclecar - Graham
Snohomish

Dan,

You need to drive that beauty queen of yours more often!!! :D

BTW, hows the move going???

Bill,

I use to drive it a lot more the first two years I had it. Went from 27k miles to 48k on the clock now. I do plan on putting a lot of miles on it...just will spread it out over many years :D

The move is going fine. I'm off work this week finishing the place and getting ready for the move this Saturday. After we settle in, I should get a little more time to take the GN out to play.