You can type here any text you want

Is anyone interested in a 1969 Chevelle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OhioC5

Underwear model
I'm not sure I want to keep going with this project. I bought it from a co-worker that has owned it for the last 20 years. It looked respectable for sitting for most of the 20 years. Fresh gas, battery and a few other things and I was driving it to the body shop. The list of things I have bought for this car would just bore you its so long. I'll get it started anyway.

All body parts are Goodmark, except for drivers door shell
New re-pop Body parts:
New Complete new door shell on drivers side
New Passenger side door skin
New SS Hood
New core support
New drivers side and pass side Floors
New Trunk floor
New Quarter skins
New dog house
Used header panel.

New tail light lens and trim for both sides
New trunk trim
New grill corners
new door handles
New door seals
New trunk seals
new bumpers front and back
new bumper bolts

All glass is good

New carpet
New dash pad
New kick panels
All window trim is nice
New dash trim pieces
New door panels front and back
New front arm bases and pads
New center console lid.

400 small block all fresh
mild cam
kool nuts
roller rockers
headers
Aluminum intake
Holley 650
Electronic ignition
Chrome valve covers
new lower steering column cover

TH350 Tranny
3500 stall
3:73 Posi

I'll throw up a couple of pics, go to bed and wake up, post more pics. Need sleep. It will give me time to remember what else is in my basement.
100_1496.jpg

100_1495.jpg

doors.jpg

quarters.jpg

hood.jpg

Motor ran great, spotless inside have very few miles on it.
rollers.jpg

Chevy1.jpg

Chevy2.jpg

Chevy3.jpg

I would say the only things I havent bought yet are, seat covers and head liner.

I have paid the body shop most of the money for restoration. I still owe them $2150.00, but I want to see it ready for paint before they get any more money. The body guys responsibility will be finish hanging all metal, allign panels, prep for paint, paint color of my choice and reinstall windows, bumpers, paint engine bay, paint inner fender wells , install engine, tranny carpet etc. I'm into it for about 15k but will consider my new found Buick love for trades!!

so all the pics are obviously prior to the work. I'd love to see a finished pic before an offer was made, but you definitely have my attention.

I was kind of thinking this could be someone else's project, better for a local guy. I will get some new pics up as soon as I get to see the car. I haven't went to look at it a month or so, not real sure where he's at with progress.

Oh yea, new interior door hanles too.

I noticed a couple of errs, the passenger door is a new completed shell, the drivers side has the skin. New dog house? Sorry, new outer wheel house.

The day I brought it home I thought these were posted already.

This is a trade opportunity for someone. Another addition, it has Trick Flow aluminum heads too. I keep remembering all the little things.
100_1487.jpg

100_1485.jpg

100_1490.jpg

Washed
100_1499.jpg

100_1500.jpg

Chevelle

Hi, car has tons of potential. A few questions, is this car a real SS car? And if so does it come with the original 396? THanks, Kris

Back