You can type here any text you want

Is anyone interested ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dentmasters01

Gonna try this a different way. Below is the link to the pics and description of the car. I was going to sell it as a roller, but decided to test the watters and see if someone wanted to buy it complete.
I would put my 9 sec. street motor in it and sell it as a turn key. I wouldn't go through all the trouble if no one wants it, but if they do, we could start immediatly.
It has a f.a.s.t xfi system that will have a program in it for this setup.

The engine that would go in:

Built by Jack Cotton. No expense spared. Has less than 300 miles on it.
109 block. Girdled, steel caps, eagle steel crank with balancer and fly wheel. Diamond pistons and oliver rods. Stage 3 ported irons with studs and roller rockers. 218 roller cam. Ported intake, KB upper with 70mm TB. 85lb injectors. ATR 4 bolt headers with a 70 gtq. Custom liquid intercooler made by Bill Ragland to the exact specs of atr's. Built 200r with stage right transbrake.

I can send pics of the engine if anyone wants them, but like I said, it is still in my car right now and can be transplanted immediatly for someone with a deposit.

This is ALOT of car and high dollar pieces. Turn key price is 20k.

Link to car info:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180398&highlight=street/strip+roller

Just curious but willing to sell the motor minus turbo and IC and dont really need upper with KB TB either. PM me price of what your looking to get for the motor.
Dan

87gn-newbee said:
Just curious but willing to sell the motor minus turbo and IC and dont really need upper with KB TB either. PM me price of what your looking to get for the motor.
Dan

Not interested in selling just the motor. I'm really just trying to sell this car but no one really seemed interested in just a roller.

But if ya ever decide to sell the motor please contact me first I will be needing a drop in motor complete. Thanks again and heres a ttt for ya
dan

I do have a SII complete motor that needs rebuilding that I'm selling if your interested. You could have it rebuilt or I could have it built for you. Doesn't matter to me, either way it still needs going through. Just thought I'd mention it.

no thanks dont need anything that wild just looking for a mid 10 sec motor. Regaurdless a new motor will be built by next spring. Just thought i would ask, ya know looking for that deal :biggrin: .
Dan

Back