Is E-85 sold in Bowling Green?

Sweet! I have been checking BG every few months to see if they were going to add a station. Hopefully it's still offered by the Nats.

it should be, i think its a speedway. My consistency in cincinnati has been spot on 85% as well using speedway

Very glad to hear about that. I was worried about bringing fuel jugs for the race. I've only tested it twice here in Columbus, but a winterish blend was 80%, and a spring blend was 84%

Very glad to hear about that. I was worried about bringing fuel jugs for the race. I've only tested it twice here in Columbus, but a winterish blend was 80%, and a spring blend was 84%
interesting, I am not that far away and my FAST is reading a solid .68 fuen energy consistent. That pegs it right at 85%. Your fuel supply should be coming from the same places as us.

Now, I do worry us running the tank dry that week. Imagine if everybody knows about the availability? Long lines at the pump, will be like the 70's gas shortage in BG!!

interesting, I am not that far away and my FAST is reading a solid .68 fuen energy consistent. That pegs it right at 85%. Your fuel supply should be coming from the same places as us.

Now, I do worry us running the tank dry that week. Imagine if everybody knows about the availability? Long lines at the pump, will be like the 70's gas shortage in BG!!

I just converted in January, so I tested in February/March and again in May, so around this time of year and fall might be higher...I also haven't tested Speedway yet, so that could be a difference.

Good point, hopefully we don't drain that station.

Thanks Toby it is speedway. I called them Monday, they are on Scottsdale near the interstate. They have E-85 and open 24-7!

There is an E85 pump at the National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park. It's credit only, and you can only get to it when the track is open.

That said, they're booked every single weekend this year, so they'll be open during the Nats. You'll have to sign the waiver at the entrance hut to get into the track, but the pumps are right by the entrance. There's 100 no-lead, 110 leaded, and 87 there, too.

The station that carries E85, in BG, had it last year. I'll bring my own, that is tested. Not sure what there's might be. Don't want to risk it. Might bring a little E98 also, just for fun. Nashville has several places available, but not sure if there's would test alright either.