Is it just Me? Or is This 1 Bugly Car?

That is a pretty cool car with great sleeper potential.

If the description is accurate, he has a ton of money in it.

Those 442s are pretty rare too. Get rid of the rims and 442 graphics and kick some ass.:)

That's a pretty sweet ride.

A friend had a Black/Gold 442 with the 260 Olds V8 and 5 speed manual. It couldn't get out of its own way but it was a unique car.

Buick used that "bustle-back" body style for their Century Sport Coupe and Turbo Coupe in '79/'80..... rarer still.

Seems like a well built car, but personally, I don't find that body style attractive. Kind of reminds me of the 79 AMX. A kick in the balls for the reputation of the nameplate.

That's a pretty sweet ride.

A friend had a Black/Gold 442 with the 260 Olds V8 and 5 speed manual. It couldn't get out of its own way but it was a unique car.

Buick used that "bustle-back" body style for their Century Sport Coupe and Turbo Coupe in '79/'80..... rarer still.

i know where there is an '80 Century sport coupe with the turbo 231 sitting and not for sale. .the guy "is gonna fix it up some day" and sell it for a ton of money.. the same guy let a mid 80's Grand Prix 2+2 fall apart on his dad's used car lot because he had it in his head that it was worth $20k becasue it was so rare- even with the rocker panels and half of the floors rotted away and a big crack in the rear window. i offered him $3500 for the GP and he wasn't impressed.